As some of you know I was lucky enough to win a Plus Size Pattern Pyramid from Chris Lucas in December. I figured we all didn’t need any more excitement around Christmas/New year so have waited till now to pass on the pattern pyramid. So this is what you’ll get
Apologies for the less than spectacular photo. Camera….batteries…..were……slowly….dying
So these are the goodies
- V1333 Sandra Betzina Today’s Fit Blouse and Skirt
- B5424 Butterick Reversible Jacket
- B5750 Butterick Suzi Chin Dress
- B5340 See & Sew Dress
- B5342 See & Sew Dress
- 7907 Burda Young Fashion Top & Dress
- M6322 McCall’s Semi-fitted dress
- M6469 McCall’s Tops
- M6566 McCall’s Tops
And these are the rules (copied shamelessly from Chris’s blog)
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight Thai Time January 31 2014 BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select a winner, and post all the patterns to them.
- The winner will pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that person. That winner will host their own giveaway, and so on…
- All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns to go up to at least go up to a size 20 (many go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
- If you wish to take more than one pattern you can replenish the stock with a pattern you no longer want – but please make sure it is in plus size range
THE SMALL PRINT
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the patterns for Karen’s original Pattern Pyramid. And Bev, who donated the original plus sized patterns for this particular Pyramid, continued this request in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community.
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel.
- You must be be happy to post patterns worldwide.
Thanks Chris (and there are more details on the beginning of this pattern pyramid on Chris’s blog.)
I’ll announce the winner on February 1.
And I nearly forgot… Deborah at DFabrication is also hosting a pattern pyramid (non-plus size) so there is something for everyone